Speak Up With Confidence
say what you have to say
Oral communication is such an important part of our everyday life, and often a lack of confidence in this area can have huge life consequences. With a maximum of 10 participants, this program is designed to meet the needs of all levels of presenters and speakers.
During this 6-week program you will learn to:
- Organise and present your ideas logically
- Deliver with conviction
- Develop your confidence to speak in any situation with ease
- Use strategies to make the process easier
- Prepare and deliver speeches for numerous different occasions
- Polish your speaking craft
- Critique your own presentations
- Improve your speaking each time
- Each person completing this program will have more confidence, a raft of speech making strategies, ways of dealing with fear, and the opportunity to practice in a guided and supportive environment.
- This programme content can be customised to suit your needs. Each session is 2 hours duration.
Course duration: 6 weeks of 2 hours workshops, before, during or after work — max 10 participants
"Say what you have to say. Say what you want to say.
If you don't ask, you don't get."